I’ve always been passionate about engaging in quality and appropriate training that best suits my counselling style. Here is a brief list of some training that I’ve completed.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Therapy (Manchester University)
- Advanced Diploma in the Management of Addictions
- Advanced Bodywork Practitioner (Training was in New York over a four year period)
- Certificate in Psychodrama
Underpinning theoretical approaches on my integrative training at Manchester University include:
- The person centred approach
- Psychodynamic therapy
- Cognitive behavioural therapy
- Transactional analysis
- Gestalt therapy.
To support my continuing professional development, I have attended well in excess of thirty specialist training days.